So, tomorrow sees the final day of competition for this year’s event; who will lift that beautiful Mitsubishi Motors Badminton Trophy?
Aside from the presentation ceremony, what should you be doing tomorrow?
• 8.30am Final Horse Inspection in front of Badminton House
• 10am Church Service Badminton Church
• 11am Jumping test, horses placed lower than top 20
• 1.05pm Band Display
• 1.40pm Parade of Horses
• 2pm Jumping test for top 20 competitors
• 3.05pm Parade of The Duke of Beaufort’s Hounds
• 3.15pm Parade of Prize Winners and Presentation of Prizes
• During the day, be in with a chance of winning a luxury paw pampering weekend from our title sponsors Mitsubishi Motors. To enter, head to their Stand (opposite the scoreboard), take a ‘selfie’ in the booth and tag us at: #handsomehound or #prettypooch. Full T&Cs http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/selfie
• OscarPetFoods are holding a special Pet Idol competition during #MMBHT. Let them photograph your dog jumping over a replica of the Shogun Sport Saddle to see if they have what it takes to win Pet Idol of the month! Find the team next to the organisers office.
• Be sure to go home from Badminton with a Memento from the Badminton Official Collection from Joules (104 Mitsubishi Square – near the Score Board) or jewellery from Hiho Silver’s Badminton range no 188 Deer Park Drive