for Badminton TV
If you’re looking to cast these programmes from a device to your TV we’ve put together the following guide which we hope will help.
From a desktop computer
On a desktop PC, the Chrome browser supports Chromecast and should cast the browser window.
- Click the More icon in the upper right corner of the Chrome browser.
- Click Cast… and the cast icon appears to the right of the Chrome address bar and a Cast Tab window will appear.
- Select the Sources dropdown and then follow the steps below according the casting method you want to use:
- To cast the Chrome browser, click Cast tab.
- To cast the desktop, click Cast desktop → click on the desktop screen in the Share your entire screen windowb> → click Share.
- To cast an audio or video file, click Cast file → navigate to and select the file in the Open file window → click Open.
- Click to select the TV.
- To end casting, go to the right of the Chrome address bar, click the Cast icon, hover over the device that is casting, then select Stop casting.
From Android phones and devices
An Android phone will cast the whole screen so should be able to cast the player:
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen. Cast screen.
From iphones and ipad devices
There’s a Chromecast app for IOS:
Alternatively Badminton TV uses the Livestream platform which supports Chromecast from its mobile app – if the above methods don’t work try following this step by step in the link below: