Today we announce a very special prize for our Mitsubishi Motors Badminton Horse Trials 25 Year Anniversary Competition series, this time with our official 2016 event charity, World Horse Welfare.
World Horse Welfare are offering one lucky winner and a friend the chance to experience a unique behind the scenes tour* at one of the charity’s four Rescue and Rehoming Centres.
As well as meeting the horses and ponies currently undergoing rehabilitation, you’ll be able to see the farm team in action, get an exclusive look at what it takes to keep the equine residents happy and healthy and enjoy lunch at the farm’s visitor centre.
As part of your prize you will also be able to choose between either a free World Horse Welfare membership or annual adoption of either Digger, May, Magpie or India.
*Please note that the tour is for two people only. 2. The tour will only be available on certain days and times at the discretion of World Horse Welfare. 3. Lunch for two will be limited to a maximum value of £25. Entrants must be 18 or over 5. The length of the tour will be at the discretion of each rescue and rehoming centre.
Terms & Conditions:
By entering into this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules:
1.The prize promotion is open to UK residents only.
2. Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
3. The promoter is: Badminton Horse Trials whose registered office is at Badminton Horse Trials Office, Badminton, S. Glos., GL9 1DF, United Kingdom.
4. The prizes shall be awarded at the discretion of Badminton Horse Trials and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. The prize does not include admission to the Mitsubishi Motors Badminton Horse Trials 2016.
7. The competition will run from 9am 22nd March through to 9am 25th March.
8. To enter, simply fill out the above fields correctly.
9. Neither the Promoter will be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
10. The winner will be chosen at random by a representative of Badminton Horse Trials.
11. The winner may be announced by World Horse Welfare on Twitter.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner by email. If the winner cannot be contacted before mid-day on 31.04.2016, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner (without liability to the original winner).
13. There is only one prize package to be won.
14. The prize is non-transferable.
15. Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
16. Privacy: Any personal data submitted by you will be used only by the Promoter for administrative purposes and will not be disclosed to a third party without prior consent other than for the purposes of delivering the prize.