Today sees another very special competition as we count down to Badminton 2016, the 25th anniversary of sponsorship from Mitsubishi Motors, title sponsors of Badminton.
For the next three days, our fence sponsors KBIS British Equestrian Insurance have donated the chance for one lucky winner to join a very small and select group of eventing fans on a course walk at Badminton on Friday 6th May 2016 with KBIS sponsored eventer, Izzy Taylor as well as a gift bag full of goodies from KBIS.
Enter the competition
By entering into this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules:
1.The prize promotion is open to UK residents only.
2. Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
3. The promoter is: Badminton Horse Trials whose registered office is at Badminton Horse Trials Office, Badminton, S. Glos., GL9 1DF, United Kingdom.
4. The prizes shall be awarded at the discretion of Badminton Horse Trials and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition, Badminton reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. The prize does not include admission to the Mitsubishi Motors Badminton Horse Trials 2016.
7. The competition will run from 9am Sunday 3rd April – 9am Wednesday 6th April 2016 and announced later that week.
8. To enter, simply fill out the above fields correctly.
9. Neither the Promoter will be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
10. The winner will be chosen at random by a representative of Badminton Horse Trials.
11. The winner may be announced by KBIS on Twitter.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner by email. If the winner cannot be contacted before mid-day on 31.04.2016, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner (without liability to the original winner).
13. There is only one prize to be won.
14. The prize is non-transferable.
15. Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
16. Privacy: Any personal data submitted by you will be used only by the Promoter for administrative purposes and will not be disclosed to a third party without prior consent other than for the purposes of delivering the prize.