- This Promotion is only open to residents of the UK who are aged 14 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to Badminton Horse Trials or its official partners is not allowed to enter.
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this Promotion but you do need a access to the internet.
- Promotion Period:You can enter between 19:30 GMT on 20th March 2019 until 23.59 GMT on 10th April 2019.
- To Enter:correctly answer all questions on the commemorative quiz COMPETITION ENTRY PAGE and also complete the entry form providing your name, email address and date of birth.
- Sorry, but you may only enter once, during the Promotion Period.
- The Prizes:Two Separate winners will win one voucher to redeem against one Joules Badminton Official Collection Polo shirt to collect from the 2019 Badminton Collection stand during the Mitsubishi Motors Badminton Horse Trials (1-5 May 2019).
- Winner Selection:All entrants who answer all of the questions correctly in the quiz and provide all of their details will be entered into a random prize draw. So that our winners are selected fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 4 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Contacting the Winner:We’ll contact the winner via the email address that they entered with within 3 working days of the draw. If you’re one of our two lucky winners, you must respond to us within 3 days otherwise the prize will be awarded to the reserve winners.
Reserves will be contacted in the event of no response being received and may be given a shorter time frame to respond. If no reserves respond within time frames given, the promoter reserves the right to not award the prize.
If you are the winner, we’ll try and confirm your prize and organise all elements as soon as we can and within no more than 28 days from acceptance of the prize.
- We’re sorry but you can’t transfer any part of the prize to someone else or exchange it for something else or a cash or other alternative.
- If, for reasons we can’t control, any part of the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the Promotion. If you’re found to be cheating, you will be excluded.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise), Badminton Horse Trials won’t be liable for this.
- If this Promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- If someone or something tampers with this Promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of Badminton Horse Trials or its agencies. Badminton Horse Trials and its agencies will not be responsible for the promotion, prize or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- In the event of any dispute, Badminton’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- If you want to know who has won just send a self-addressed envelope / an email to the promoter (address given below) which will be available 1 month after the close of the promotion for 4 weeks.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Mitsubishi Motors Badminton Horse Trials (Badminton) whose registered office is at Badminton Horse Trials Office, Badminton, South Gloucestershire, GL9 1DF, United Kingdom.