To All Contractors/Providers of Services
Please follow instructions in the “Forms and Required Documents” box and complete & submit as required. NB: Some Forms/Documents may not be relevant to you.
PLEASE SUBMIT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT NO LATER THAN 20th FEBRUARY 2023.
NB: To leave a form/document – please press “Back” button in top left hand corner.
The following gives a description of the contents of the other boxes on the landing page.
Form & Required Documents
- Please complete Steps 1-7
- Step 4: Contractor “All Risks” Hired Equipment Form – We assume you are covered for any loss or damage unless you notify us on this form. Unless your equipment is on loan to us you are expected to arrange your own insurance unless previously agreed otherwise with Badminton Horse Trials. We will not cover your equipment unless we receive this by 20th February 2023. Please note that our insurance will not in any case cover your equipment unless you report any loss or theft (within 14 days maximum to both our office and to the Police (and get a reference number).
- Step 7:
- Liability Insurance Certificate – to be supplied by all Contractors/Providers of Services
- Risk Assessment – please supply a copy of your Risk Assessment in relation to work. NB: Applicable only to Companies with 5 or more employees
- Safety Policy Statement – All Contractors/Providers of Services to supply a copy of their overall safety policy statement.
Getting to Badminton
As usual, please access Badminton Park prior to the start of the Event via Lambing Pen Gate, which is almost opposite the airstrip between Badminton and Little Badminton. View Map
Site Rules and Regulations
Please read, observe and pass to the relevant people in your team. Contractor Site Rules and Regulations 2023
Thank you for your time in completing and submitting the form and documents. However, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or problems with submitting the information required – email:email@example.com or Tel: 01454 218272.