Update: Friday, 20th March 2020
Following the Government’s COVID-19 public health restrictions and its statement that emergency services are withdrawn from supporting mass gatherings from Tuesday 17th March, we are sorry to announce it is no longer possible to stage Badminton Horse Trials between the 6th and 10th May in any capacity. This cancellation also includes the Science Supplements Cup.
This is an unprecedented and challenging time for everyone and the health and safety of all those that attend and are involved with Badminton remains our number one priority. Please be assured that Badminton Horse Trials operates a refund policy and we will be in contact shortly with more information on how these will be processed accordingly.
We apologise for the delay in making this announcement but are grateful to our insurance brokers and underwriters for their support and co-operation at this busy time. Badminton Horse Trials would like to take this opportunity to thank and wish all of the athletes (human and equine), sponsors, exhibitors, supporters and volunteers well through this challenging time. We look forward to welcoming everyone back to the 2021 event.
As from 23rd March, the Badminton Team will be operating remotely. Please therefore direct all enquiries via email:
Admin Office: email@example.com
Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
All questions will be answered as quickly as possible.
If you have purchased tickets for the event please see our FAQ page for more details: