Kindly supported by Weatherbys Hamilton
The Box Office will open for Priority Booking on Wednesday 3rd January with new customers able to book a week later from the 10th January 2024
The Weatherbys Hamilton Badminton Members’ Enclosure will be open Wednesday – Sunday and is conveniently situated on the south side of the Main Arena, close to the Scoreboard, the Event Office and adjacent to the north end of the Tradestands. NB: Wednesday: Snacks and drinks only will be served and there will be no action on the close circuit televisions.
The tented Club offers the perfect place to meet friends. The catering facilities are intended to be of high quality but to meet the requirements of all – from a full elegant luncheon to a quick snack or drink.
It is also possible to book a Lunch inclusive Membership option which includes a two-course buffet Lunch with table reservation for the duration of a meal only and not specifically in front of the closed-circuit televisions. On Saturday a Bellini Breakfast is pre-bookable for an early start on Saturday’s Cross Country day – please see prices below. Please note: A Members Badge is necessary to access the Club for lunch and breakfast bookings.
- If you wish to reserve a facility where you can remain all day, please see Hospitality Package details.
- Closed-circuit televisions will show the event action continuously, while the garden enclosure outside the marquee gives a partial view of action in the main arena on every day of the event.
- Toilets for the use of Members only are situated in the Enclosure.
- The Cross-country course will again start and finish in the main arena, where the first and last fences will also be sited.
- Members are advised that grandstand seats will give a better view of Sunday’s Show jumping than the inevitably crowded garden enclosure.
- Please note that Membership Badges do not gain admission to the event – Car Parking and Personal Admission Tickets will be required in addition. All Membership is subject to availability.
- Please note that dogs are not permitted in the Members’ Enclosure, Portcullis Club or any other restaurant (assistance dogs are exempt from these conditions).
WEATHERBYS HAMILTON BADMINTON MEMBERSHIP COSTS 2024
|Members Badge In Advance||Members Badge with Lunch In Advance||Members Badge On the Ground||Breakfast up to 31st March||Breakfast from 1st April|
|Wednesday, 8th May||£7.00||Not available||£7.00||Not available||Not available|
|Thursday, 9th May||£18.00||£57.00||£18.00||Not available||Not available|
|Friday, 10th May||£18.00||£57.00||£18.00||Not available||Not available|
|Saturday, 11th May||£25.50||£64.50||£27.50||two for £60.00 or £33.00 each (children 12 and under – £15)||£33.00 each (children 12 and under – £15.00)|
|Sunday, 12th May||£27.50||£70.00||£30.00||Not available||Not available|
|Season (8th – 12th May)||£70.00||Not available||£70.00||Not available||Not available|
Admission to the Members’ Enclosure is free for accompanying children 12 years and under – no badge required.
NB: Lunch bookings and Saturday’s Bellini Breakfast can be pre-booked up to 30th April 2024 (Subject to availability)
Please contact The Box Office – Tel: 01454 218375 (Mon – Fri – 9am – 5pm) for any general Membership enquiries.