Entries test 2019
|Event||Mitsubishi Motors Badminton Horse Trials|
|Date||1st – 5th May 2019|
|Category Class||CCI5* -L|
|Double Entry Fee||£90|
|Other Bedding Fee||£50|
|Close Date||14th March 2019|
You need to know the following
To make an entry online please use the link below making sure you have the necessary details to hand, in particular the following:
- Rider information and contact details
- Your FEI number
- Details of each horse you want to enter
- Your Horses(s)’ Passport
- Horse owner information and contact details
- Breeder’s info (if available) for press and commentary
- Stabling, bedding and groom accommodation
- Your vet’s name and contact details
- Rider biography info for press and commentary
If you are wishing to make double entries, i.e. this will mean you will only ride one of the two entries, these can be made online. Double entries must be submitted separately for each horse.
N.B. Please click on ‘yes this is a subsequent horse’ when making second or third entries.
To make your entries by post:
- Download the Entry Form
- Complete the Entry Form
- Send both forms together with your appropriate payment to:
Badminton Horse Trials Office
Glos. GL9 1DF
Tel: +44 (0) 1454 218272
Fax: +44 (0) 1454 218596
Please also note the following
British Athletes: The entries of all British Athletes will be sent direct to British Eventing by the Event Organisers for approval and to be entered on the FEI Entry System.
Foreign Athletes: Please ensure your Federation also makes your entry via the FEI System.
We will not be able to confirm which entries we can accept until after Close of Entries (14th March 2019) but will advise you accordingly as soon as possible after that date.