Over 200,000 people will visit Badminton over the five days of competition. The well-being of all our visitors is really important to us. There are a number of things you can do to look after yourself and your friends and family on event.
- Avon and Somerset Police have a presence on site in addition to our team of security guards. Please report any incidents or suspicious activity to them or to the organisers by telephoning 01454 218272 or 01454 218375.
- Agree a meeting place in case you get separated. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Sunday – lost people should be taken to the Event Organisers Office. On Saturday, if you are lost or have lost someone else go to the Lost People Tent after the Cross Country finishes.
- Children’s wristlets. Free ID wristlets are available for all children, available for collection by all parents from any of the Programme Selling Huts, the Box Office, Organiser’s Office or Public Camp Site. Just write your contact mobile number and name on the wristlet and secure it to your child. This will enable us to quickly reunite you if your child gets lost.
- First Aid is available at the Red Cross tent – near the Event Organiser’s Office and also at First Aid Points on the Cross Country Course on the Saturday.
- Please don’t leave bags unattended.
The police have asked us to advise all vehicle users that UK road laws apply on-site; drivers should abide by speed limits and observe the legal drink-drive limits.
Pictured: mounted officers from Avon and Somerset Police